Tuesday 5 June 2012

Coin pouch

Assalamualaikum wb...

A friend of mine was complaining that she cant find coin for change because her purse doesnt have coin compartment.

I promised her to whip a coin pouch to keep her change.

So, tonight after completing my gourd pouch, I started making the coin pouch.

Using the same lime green yarn, I rely totally on my own imagination.

The base is

chain 4,
11dc in first stitch, join row
Chain 3, 2 dc in each stitch, join row
Chain 3, dc in same st,* (dc i next sti, 2 dc in nxt st) repeat *, join row
Chain 3, dc in same stitch, *(dc in next 2 st, 2 dc in nxt st), repeat *, join round

Will try to recall the pattern for body in next entry, In shaa Allah.

At first I used blue yarn as string but after second thought, I think red would add more vibrant.

Is it so?



2 comments:

  1. Ooh that's great! Do checkout my blog:
    thebrunettehead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Seemal. I've checked your blog. Its cool. ..:)

    ReplyDelete

Mission Accomplished

  • Bigger Stationery Pouch (Hubby)
  • Pencil Pouch (Maryam)
  • Stylish Pen Case (Hubby)

My Card Making Blog List

My Blog List