Tuesday 5 June 2012

Bitter Gourd Pouch

Assalamualaikum wb...

Still in pouch mode.

Now,  anytime I want to crochet, I will just pick the yarn and needle and start to crochet. By this, I would be able to start with something.

Planning for certain magnificent and super wonderful project and to look for the pattern in internet would ended up with no project at all.

 This one I think would be completed very soon. Mini project like this can be done when I am in the middle of doing other things with family. Not much focus is needed to do it and therefore I still can talk to the kids and have conversations with my better half .


Wip- hp pouch by ummufatihah

Maybe I can call this Bitter Gourd Pouch.. :) . Peria in Bahasa Melayu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Accomplished

  • Bigger Stationery Pouch (Hubby)
  • Pencil Pouch (Maryam)
  • Stylish Pen Case (Hubby)

My Card Making Blog List

My Blog List