Friday 3 February 2012

Blooming Marvellous


Assalamualaikum wb...

Dah tak sabar nak mulakan projek menyulam saya.

For my first project, I've chosen pattern called Blooming Marvellous .

I think this is the simplest project for a beginner like me.

So far, I have stitched the stalks of the flowers using stem stitch. It seems easier when stitching the straight stalks but a little bit trickier when come to stitch the curvy leaves.

My first lesson (hope i got it right) is when stitching the curve using stem stitch, make sure the stitch is from outside to the inside of the curve.

Anyway, now I'm sharing my first embroidery attempt in progress.

Tadaaa....

Mine is the top one. The bottom picture is taken from the book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Accomplished

  • Bigger Stationery Pouch (Hubby)
  • Pencil Pouch (Maryam)
  • Stylish Pen Case (Hubby)

My Card Making Blog List

My Blog List