Wednesday 11 April 2012

Choc cake box

Assalamualaikum wb...

I have been eyeing this feltilicious project quite some time.

Today is public holiday and I dont think I can live peacefully one more day without trying to make this project.

Sitting in my craft nest from 2.00 afternoon, the project was completed on the dot when the maghrib azaan was heard.

I used my empty day- cream as the base. What I love of this box is it can be tightly closed, so we can keep something precious inside, like my hijab brooches which keep on misplaced.

Alhamdulillah, now I can sleep in peace until this weekend. Hehe... I still have lots of projects in my wish list... Arrgghh....;)


2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum Khadija,

    Thank you for drop by.

    There is still lot of space on the top. I am thinking of putting some more tiny decorations on it, but it seems hard to look back to earlier project. New ideas keep shouting in my mind... :)

    ReplyDelete

Mission Accomplished

  • Bigger Stationery Pouch (Hubby)
  • Pencil Pouch (Maryam)
  • Stylish Pen Case (Hubby)

My Card Making Blog List

My Blog List